How To Record Whatsapp Calls in Android/iPhone Devices
How To Record Whatsapp Calls in Android/iPhone Devices: Whatsapp is one among those apps which needs no Introduction.Everyone use it for Chatting with friends/family and Nowadays, people use WhatsApp about at least 4-5 hours and most of them are being used by youngsters. Whatsapp messenger is an app which is mainly available as platform for chatting,calling both voice call and video calls.
The Voice or Video Calling feature was added to Watsapp past few months ago, but many of its users are waiting for something new i.e. Whatsapp Call Recorder functionality but the WhatsApp doesnot provide any such option in WhatsApp to record calls in our phones or other devices.And Hence In this article, for the question How To Record Whatsapp Calls in Android/iPhone Devices,we are going to present you the simple steps on how to record the WhatsApp calls on Android/iPhone.
As there are many such apps in Google PlayStore which claim that they can do the recording of WhatsApp calls. However, below are some of the best, tried and tested apps that can help out in recording calls.Hence, let’s get started with few of them to know How To Record Whatsapp Calls in Android/iPhone Devices.
WhatsApp Call Recording for Android Devices:
1. First of all, download the Whatsapp Call Recorder app on your Android phone.
2. After downloading the app, install the app and open the app on your device.
3. Then open the Whatsapp and make a call to someone.
4. Immediately After the call has been connected, open the Whatsapp call recorder app which we have installed earlier and then click on Red circle button and it starts recording the call.
5. And when you want to the stop recording functionality, just click on the (square inside circle) button below Red button in the same app.
6. Hence, all your call recordings will stop and is automatically saved on your SD Card.
1. In this,Download and then Install Messenger Call Recorder app from the Google PlayStore.
2. After the instalation process, open the app and then it asks to turn on “Messenger Call Recorder” from your phone’s settings available.Then Click on the ENABLE NOW options,and it will navigate you towards the Settings where you can enable it in your device.
3.Now You can also set it manually by heading towards Settings options and by selecting Accessibility. And Under Accessibility option, tap on the Messenger Call Recorder and turn it on to start recording.Now You can also share this WhatsApp call recording via email, WhatsApp, Skype etc using this app.
WhatsApp Call Recording For iOS Devices:
First of all, make sure that you have Jailbreak in your iPhone, and also Cydia Installed in it.
1.Then Open the Cydia from your iPhone.
2. Now Open Cydia and search to download the Watusi in BigBoss repo,as it is best repo for iPhone.
3. many of us know that Watusi s is one of the premium applications you can purchase it if you want,as it is the best option or else you can search for it for free on Google.
4. After you have successfully installed Watusi app, open the Whatsapp messenger and go to the settings option.
5. Now You will see a new option of Watusi Preferences there and then Click on Record Calls option and enable it.
6. Now, make a call to anyone, and you will find that your calls are recorded automatically.
7. To get back to the Recordings You can get it from Recent Panels button.
All these above mentioned methods or apps are exclusively for recording WhatsApp calls only and don’t record cellular calls or other VOIP calls like Skype etc.These are only for reference and we are not responsible for any discrepancies.
NOTE: For easy updates add us on whatsapp and leave your mobile number with us and like our jntuworldforum(official) facebook page .Hope you share this information with your friends and also in social media AND Download Android app