IIIT Nuzvid 2nd Selected list 2018
IIIT Nuzvid 2nd Selected list 2018 : Download selected candidates list @ rguktn.ac.in: RGUKT Nuzvid announced 2nd list of the selected candidates for all campuses phase 2 on 16th july at the official website, rguktn.ac.in. Rajiv Gandhi University of knowledge Technologies Nuzvid has invited applications for taking admissions to 6 year Integrated B. Tech programme. A numerous applications were received by the university for the year 2018-2019.
IIIT Nuzvid 2nd Selected list 2018
- Declaration of phase 2 and special category list of selected candidates is postponed. The exact date for the declaration of selected list will be intimated later.
- IIIT Nuzvid Admissions for 2018 phase 2, General & sports category provisional selection list will be published soon.
Download the selected candidates list from the link provided below. The candidates will also be informed by post, SMS messageand E-mail, whichever possible to the given address/mobile no.
Provisional Selection List for General Counselling
2nd merit List – Available Soon
Certificate verification & Admission:
- The candidates need to submit a printout duplicate of the application alongside the accompanying documents at the time of checking and Admission. The proforma for the certificates specified beneath are given in Annexures.
- Receipt issued by the AP Online services
- Hall Ticket of X standard
- GPA of 10th class public examination i.e., SSC/CBSE/ICSE/NIOS.
- Residence certificate issued by those claiming Local category, (refer annexure – II)
- Residence certificate/service certificate of parents by the candidates claiming Non-local category (refer annexure – III)
- Caste/community certificate in case of SC/ST/BC in the prescribed format by those claiming reservation under any of these categories (for details, refer annexure – IV).
- Physically handicapped (PH) certificate in the prescribed format by the candidates claiming reservation under this category, (for details, refer annexure – V)
- Children of Armed Forces (CAP) certificate in the prescribed format by the candidates claiming reservation under this category (for details, Refer annexure – VI).
- NCC Sporta and games certificates by the candidates claiming reservation under this category, (for details, refer annexure – VII)
- for the candidates who studied in Schools situated in Andhra Pradesh &Telangana states is Rs.36,000/- per annum( for PUC1 & PUC II) and Rs 40000/- per annum(for 4 years engineering)
- Students who are eligible for tuition fee reimbursement as per the guidelines issued by the concerned State Governments have to pay the balance fee after deducting the tuition fee received from the State governments from the annual fee of the RGUKT (Students whose parental annual income is below Rs.1.0 Lakh for non-SC/ST category and < Rs.2.0Lakh for SC/ST category and who satisfy the remaining conditions as per the latest Govt. Rules those all are eligible for fee reimbursement)
- Every student has to pay a registration fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST candidates) and a refundable caution deposit of Rs.2,000 (by all), that is a total ofRs.3,000/- (Rs 2,500/- for SC/ST candidates) at the time of admission.
NOTE: For easy updates add us on whatsapp and leave your mobile number with us and like our jntuworldforum(official) facebook page .Hope you share this information with your friends and also in social media AND Download Android app