JNTUK IMBA III Semester (R16, R13) Regular/Supply Exam Notification – Oct 2018
JNTUK IMBA III Semester (R16, R13) Regular/Supply Exam Notification – Oct 2018 : Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad has published the IMBA 3rd Semester R16, R13 Regulations Regular and supplementary examinations notification for the month of October 2018. Please read the below article for further details regarding this notification.
JNTUK IMBA 3rd Semester (R16, R13) Regular/Supply Exam Notification – Oct 2018
About jntuk: JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) was initially ‘The College of Engineering, Vizagpatnam’ at the season of its foundation in 1946. The College is represented by the tenets and rules given by the college every now and then. The Principal is the authoritative and the scholastic Head of the College. He is helped by the Vice-Principal and the College Academic Committee in scholastic issues and the Deputy Registrar and the workplace staff in managerial issues. The everyday exercises of the school are done by budgetary designation from the University support. This school turned into a constituent of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University w.e.f 02-10-1972 through a demonstration of lawmaking body alongside other sister foundations under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Prior, it was partnered to Andhra University. In the year 2003 the school has turned out to be self-sufficient.
Notification is issued to held the following Examinations:
INTEGRATED MBA 3rd SEMESTER REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS – FOR OCTOBER 2018
- R16 REGULATIONS (only For 2016 Admitted Batches onwards)
- R13 REGULATIONS (only For 2013 Admitted Batches onwards)
Candidates appearing for the above examinations which are commencing from 19-11-2018 are hereby informed that the applications shall be received as per the time schedule given below:
- Without Late Fee : 23-10-2018
- With Late Fee of Rs.100/- : 25-10-2018
- With Late fee of Rs.1000/- : 27-10-2018
EXAMINATION FEE PARTICULARS:
- For Whole Semester Examination (All Subjects), fee is – Rs. 950/-
- For One Subject (Theory/Practical) – Rs. 265/-
- For Two Subjects (Theory/Practical) – Rs. 515/-
- For Three Subjects (Theory/Practical) – Rs. 770/-
- The fee required for Four and Above Subjects (Theory/Practical) – Rs. 950/-
1. Applicants need to enclose the photo copies of latest Marks Memo containing Details of failed subjects along with the Applications.
2. All the mentioned Examinations will be conducted in Clustering system.
NOTE: For easy updates add us on whatsapp and leave your mobile number with us and like our jntuworldforum(official) facebook page .Hope you share this information with your friends and also in social media AND Download Android app