Sunday , November 18 2018

Odisha OJEE NEET – 2nd Round Seat Allotment Results- MBBS & BDS Admission Letter 2018 Download

Odisha OJEE NEET – 2nd Round Seat Allotment Results- MBBS & BDS Admission Letter 2018 Download

 

OJEE has decided dates to release the OJEE State 2nd Round  Seat Allotment results and provisional allotment cum admission letter round counselling result For MBBS & BDS on 12th August. Candidates who have qualified the National Eligibility test or we can say Entrance Test (NEET) examination and have succeeded in the test with good marks can now check the Odisha NEET merit list, cut-off marks, state quota counselling details, and other important details from OJEE official website, ojee.nic.in. Scroll down this page to get more details of Odisha NEET  exam’s merit list, cut-off marks, and seat allotment process and other relevant information. Candidates having any query can regarding any updates published in our official website JNTU World Forum can comment down in the section below we will revert back to you as soon as possible.

Odisha OJEE NEET

Odisha OJEE NEET – 2nd Round Seat Allotment Results

2nd Round Odisha NEET Seat Allotment Results 2018 –  Download MBBS & BDS Second Admission Letter

2nd Round Odisha NEET Seat Allotment Results 2018 –  Download MBBS & BDS Second Admission LetterThe Central Board of Secondary Education has effectively composed the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) examination on sixth May 10 AM to 1 PM crosswise over India in numerous examination focuses. Lakhs of hopefuls looking for confirmation in MBBS/BDS courses have showed up for the CBSE NEET examination according to the planned date. The CBSE has proclaimed the NEET result on fifth June. Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) distributes the affirmation for all India share seats (15%) for the understudies in different national level universities. And the rest of the 85% seats will be given for candidates on the basis of state-level. That is each state offers affirmation for MBBS/BDS courses in view of the rank scored in CBSE NEET examination. The Odisha first round seat allotment is slated to discharge on fourth July for candidates connected from first to second July. Candidates can prepare to check Odisha NEET advising results and allotment letter 2018. Candidates recorded in the Odisha NEET Merit list 2018 will get induction into MBBS/BDS courses.

Odisha NEET MBBS BDS Rank/Score/Seat Allotment Letter 2018 – Important Dates Details

 

Exam NameNational Eligibility Cum Entrance Test -NEET
For the StateOdisha State
Odisha NEET official websiteOjee.nic.in
CBSE NEET Exam Date6th May 2018
NEET Result 2018 Date5th June 2018
Article CategoryOdisha NEET State 2nd Round Allotment Results
Publication of Second Round Allotment letter/Result12th August

 

OJEE MBBS/ BDS 2nd Round Results 2018 (Available Today) 

Odisha MBBS BDS Provisional Seat Admission Letter 

NOTE: For easy updates add us on whatsapp and leave your mobile number with us and like our jntuworldforum(official) facebook page .Hope you share this information with your friends and also in social media AND Download Android app

Facebook Group         Facebook Page       Download Android app

 

About admin2

Check Also

AP TET Cum TRT notification 2018 – Apply online for 7675 Posts

AP TET Cum TRT notification 2018 – Apply online for 7675 Posts  AP TET Cum …